We’re happy to announce that today (Monday 25 September) the following support services are open again to new referrals:
- Edinburgh Adult Service – support for survivors aged 18+ who’ve experienced any form of sexual violence at anytime in their lives.
- Student Survivors Project – counselling support to university students and students from Edinburgh College aged 16+ who’ve experienced sexual violence at any time in their lives.
Please note our advocacy service remains closed to new referrals. We need sustained funding to meet the huge demand for all our services and we’re doing everything we can to seek additional funding, and work to reduce our waiting lists and waiting times.
All our other services are currently open to new referrals.
- STAR service for young people aged 12 – 18
- Outreach support in East Lothian and Midlothian
- SIA project for black and minority ethnic survivors
- Recent rape or sexual assault within the last 14 days
If you have any concerns or questions about your referral, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our specialist support services are free and any contribution you can make helps us to keep supporting survivors of rape, sexual assault and sexual abuse. You can donate via JustGiving or if you’re interested in supporting our work through fundraising you can email us at email@example.com.