Get creative on the weekend with Zero Tolerance’s Future Tales project.
We are inviting you to take part in art workshops to explore a future of gender equality and no violence against women and girls.
The workshops are part of our 30th Anniversary Future Tales project and will be delivered by artists Marta Adamowicz and Kasia Jackowska. During workshops you will learn how to use lino printing technique and write short stories. Artworks we will produce will be used to create an art exhibition for our anniversary celebrations.
- Engage in discussions in an open-minded and respectful way
- Learn new art techniques – beginners welcome, no previous experience needed to take part
- Provide all workshop materials
- Have space for anyone to take a break if they feel overwhelmed or triggered and we will provide information for support if anyone needs it
- Have a No Questions Asked policy for anyone who leaves the workshop at any point
- Ask or expect you to share any personal information about your experiences
- Assume any knowledge, art experience or skills prior to the workshop
Light lunch including vegetarian option and refreshments will be available. When booking, please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements and we will do the best we can to meet them.
Parking is available and our venue is on the ground floor and is fully accessible for people using mobility aids.
Please let us know about any barriers you may have to participate in this event (childcare, language support, travel etc.) and we will make every effort to support you. Email email@example.com for more information.
This event is supported and organised in collaboration with Saheliya and Edinburgh Rape Crisis Centre.
Registration via Eventbrite or email: firstname.lastname@example.org